Dance Knight

Dance Knight
First dance show at Lynn University

Friday, February 25, 2011

Fighting Back


This contemporary piece, I choreographed for the last Dance Knight, is called "Fighting Back". It is a dedication to all victims of abuse; the inspirational source for this piece comes from the strength they all possess to break free from this vicious cycle. 

(Featured Dancers: Marc Castellano & myself.)

I'm thinking about reincorperating this into the new dance knight....what do you think?

8 comments:

Linda said...

This is truly moving.

jjohn137 said...

i only have one problem with this video it should be me up there dancing with you... haha your very talented B and i cant wait to see how successful you are when you grow up!

Anonymous said...

Bianca! I love this!!! That is awesome!! Good job:)

Carrie Simpson said...

Bianca!!! I watched it again. I'm so glad you posted it because I've been wanting to see it again. Everything I said today is here in this piece, I love the movement, use of the width of the space, levels in the space, the lifts, the chemistry, the emotion, (i couldn't see your faces but I remember it!) Also its a powerful song that gets you...

Bianca said...

Thank you guys! I really appreciate it.

Carrie: Do you think I should change the song of the new piece I'm working on? Keep the storyline but try it to a different tune?

Marianna Lizzie said...

wow.

Anonymous said...

I love this I can't wait to see what else you post! You have a great taste and talent for theater!

Catie said...

WOW, you have a wonderful talent Bianca. This is incredible. Youd better remember me when you are famous!